mineral of 2010...
On the program today, this wonderful G-dly gift will help protect and strenghten your body for better health by...
1. contributing to cell growth and development. Protein synthesis galore!
2. regulating nerve and muscle tone, thus preventing muscle fatigue, migraines, etc. and ensuring proper transmission of nerve cell signals.
3. regulating blood pressure,
4. releasing and binding serotonin in the brain
5. working with CALCIUM to provide structure to our bones, as 2/3 of magnesisum is found in our bones.
6. in fact, providing support to our cardiovascular system, digestive system, nervous system, muscles, kidneys, liver, hormone-secreting glands, and brain!!
Now, food processing does deplete magnesium. Most of the mineral is removed when wheat is refined into white flour; alot is lost when molasses is turned into sugar. And vegetables lose it when they are boiled in water or frozen. Antacid use, certain meds, and farming practices also deplete magnesium.
But fear not, folks!!! Fear not!!
This magnificent mineral can be found in many MANY sources including, but not limited to:
Kelp, swich chard, spinach, summer squash, millet, molasses, almonds, beets, cooked beans and oats, cucumbers with the peel, celery, ripe tomatoes...
Whew! I'm outta breath!
You, too, can benefit from this much needed nutrient for the rest of your life by going to your local supermarket and getting magneisum-rich foods for yourself and your family...
TODAY!!!! TODAY!!! TODAY!!!
Check it out: