Hat tip to Asher Lazar, Carpathian Mountain House Macrobiotic (excerpt)
* Health nuts are hard to crack.
* Once you think you are The Author, you will probably end up doing something unauthorized.
* It's curious how one can be competent at ignoring his own shortcomings but is determined not to ignore those of others.
* How does sickness form? When some inferior life-form (e.g. a virus) has more passion and fervor for living than you.
* Don't weigh another person unless you tip the scales in their favor.
* What is sour power? Eating fermented foods, pickled foods, and sourdough breads - that's sour power!
* Someone who uses the word "I" a lot has damaged "I"-sight.
* Most things in the world exist to make you resist.
* Two causes of health problems: eating foods over seasoned or out of season.
* One must reside in a cocoon before he can emerge as a butterfly.